6 INCH LIFT KIT
Kan ej ladda tillgänglighet
Dela produkten med dina vänner!
CHEVY SILVERADO 1500 2WD/4WD (2019-)
Explore New Heights. Chevy's fourth generation 1500 features an impressive all-new design that’s built from the ground up, with aggressive angles and head-turning stylings that fit in beautifully when transformed with Rough Country’s 6-inch Suspension Lift.
Innovative Design and Construction. When changing a vehicle's suspension, the key to preserving ride quality is keeping the geometry of all suspension components as close to their factory angles as possible.This suspension kit combines the use of durable steel knuckles, differential brackets, and drop cross members to reduce cv angles and simulate factory angles all while achieving new heights. Featuring a set of upper strut spacers that offer uncompromised strength and rigidity, gaining lift height is no issue. Completing the rear of this suspension kit is a set of rear blocks, shocks, and u-bolts that allow you to retain factory-like geometry. This combined setup provides enough clearance to run 35" tires without additional modifications. We didn't want to limit you to one standard kit. Rough Country's 6-inch kit is configurable with all the shock options that we offer. This allows you to choose which shock series you want! Ranging from our nitrogen-charged N3 shocks to our Vertex reservoir shocks the power to choose is in your hands.
Installation. With minor cutting and a strut compressor required to install, an estimated timeframe of 8-10 hours is recommended to complete this full installation. This full kit can be installed at home and can be completed efficiently and quickly!
- Lifts and levels the vehicle from front to rear.
- High clearance crossmember design for optimal suspension geometry.
- Includes cast knuckles for extreme durability.
- Retains stock track width.
- No strut disassembly required.
- 100% precision laser cut materials using the latest computer-aided design process.
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
NOTES - IMPORTANT
- Does NOT fit GMC Sierra, for GMC use #22931
- Does NOT fit Trailboss models. For Trailboss use#27531
- Does NOT fit models with two piece rear driveshaft.
- Does NOT fit "Classic" models (2018 body style)
- Does NOT fit mono leaf spring models.
- Requires cutting and drilling.
- Est. Install Time: 8-10 hours
- Instruction Sheet